Power BI assistant project is meant to help Power BI desktop developpers providing functions which are not included natively.
A Power BI report is provided to connect and analyze another Power BI report.
Some features included in Power BI assistant
- List all DAX formulas and allow to search text within or export to Excel
- List links between measures/columns (ie measures used by other measures)
- Compare measures between different versions of the same report
- Get the memory used by tables/columns
- Automatic export to Excel
- Get source files names and folder
- Pass parameters to R script
Download the report : Power BI assistant in GitHub
Very good tutorial of some functions by Ruth Pozuelo (Curbal) : Compare two Power BI reports in YouTube
In case you need some troubleshooting : Power BI assistant troubleshooting
You may have a look at this other project : Power BI Sidetools